12.22.2008

Vanish The Rock




So I'm only 10 posts in and I'm already in trouble from the Google police?? Im a bit confused, it seems one of my posts has been deleted but I don't know why I would not get a warning. All is well, I still have much to say. so over the weekend I garnished my pea coat with rain while walking the streets of San Francisco doing some Christmas shopping. It is nice not having a girlfriend right now because it really lets me shop for me! Loved ones always come first of course though. Winter in the city is truely majestic, from the many lights to the constant bustle it never dissapoints. Although many horns are always sounding and people are rushing, I find the most appropriate music to be that which helps one islate themselves and find a little bit of comfort in the storm.
Enjoy.

Boards of Canada - Dawn Chorus (Media Fire)

Brookville - Walking On Moonlight
(Media Fire)

Schema - We Think We're Sane
(Media Fire)

Bonobo - Recurring (Media Fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment