12.18.2008

Hard Core Girls



Cazals - Somebody Somewhere (With The Lovely Lou Doillon)

After spending my youth exposed to the over-saturated 'Perfect 10' type models found in the realm of MTV and the other mainstream media outlets clouding my mind it is no surprise that as I've grown up, I find the most beautiful girls not to be the ones taken straight off the cover of the latest Maxim or Playboy magazine. Of course, most of my friends will still agree that my favorite muses as of late are universally stunning, but they do hold a unique place over the Las Vegas style lookalikes of the world. It is the Lou Doillon's and Alexa Chungs that gives me dream.


Oh. music. almost forgot.
The Count & Sinden - Hardcore Girls (Project Bassline Remix) (Media Fire) 320
Robyn - Cobrastyle (Bloody Beetroots Remix) (Media Fire) 320
The Kills - Cheap & Cheerful (SebastiAn Remix) (Media Fire) 320
Hot Chip - Touch Too Much (Fake Blood Remix) (Media Fire) 320


No comments:

Post a Comment