12.29.2008

Hello South Wind


Well today is the ultimate calm before the storm situation. Tomorrow I leave for a Las Vegas new years, sure to be a brain melting and life expectancy killing experience! I can't wait it will be amazing. But for now I am doing everything in my power to stay calm and balanced. Despite waking up and listening to Don Rimini's new Playboy Xmas mix I have rebounded and now find comfort with the sounds of Goldfrapp, Lykke Li and other various muses. I don't know what will happen to me in the coming days but today I am excited to relax and feel a sense of accomplishment. Here are some pieces that are putting my mind at ease:




Goldfrapp - Little Bird (Media Fire)

Lykke Li - My (Media Fire)

The Cazals - Time of Our Lives
(Media Fire)

Tchaikovsky - Troisieme Tableau No 12b Le Cafe Danse Arabe (Media Fire)

Tchaikovsky - Troisieme Tableau No 12c Thé: Danse Chinoise
(Media Fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment