1.06.2009

Your Emotions Make You A Monster


Hello. Tis the first post of the new year, and what a cheer it looks to be. Got everything I wanted over the holidays including a sweet Akai MPC 2500 and a M-Audio Axiom 61. Just call me Timbo.... Vegas for the new years, im not even going to try describing it because no words can do justice to the grandness of my experience. Lets just leave it at that Shawn White got MY sloppy seconds, and that is the least of it all. I had a great time djing for all my friends and everyone in our suite atop the Encore (The new Wynn Resort) and the response really got me thinking more about taking it up seriously. Here are some songs that bring those three nights to mind.

PS - Project Bassline gives me the spins...I hope to hear so much more from them in 09'




Crookers - Bumblebees (Media Fire)

Young MC - Bust A Move (Don Rimini Ravekid Remix) (Media Fire)

His Majesty Andre - Peep Thong (Media Fire)

Project Bassline - Drop The Pressure (Club Mix) (Media Fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment