4.27.2009

Life In LA Is So Insane


I gotta say when I look around, shit ain't bad. I live on the beach in Santa Barbara,CA around some of the most beautiful girls and not a care in the world..besides school...sometimes. One of the biggest perks is that I am just out of shouting range of LA. Don't get me wrong I've had some amazing times there stumbling around the strip and hitting up various versions of the Hard festivals thrown downtown. Now all you wonderful regulars know that I almost never post hip hop here at Thorns & Arrows but that ever so trendy team known as Chester French has produced a track with Pharrell that sums up how crazy the girls in LA truly are. There is nothing better/worse than a girl who has everything but doesn't seem to know it. See if all of you who reside in the Golden State agree. Cheers.

Chester French - Life In LA (Ft. Pharrell & Jermaine Dupri)
Chester French - No Parents Allowed (Ft. Kardinall Offishall & N.O.R.E)

PS Don't worry you wont see this turning into White Folks Get Crunk well...EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment