4.20.2009

The 96' Bulls Do Things Well


I need help. Who the hell are the 96' Bulls and why haven't I heard of them before?? I can't get enough of these Melbourne mind melters but I can't even find a myspace for them.. but maybe that just speaks to my significant lack of myspace skill. I love the fun filled ghetto-electric production techniques they be using, especially on Aussie/American hip hop up and comer Snob Scrilla. All I know is this outfit is gonna be huge beyond words, great name as well. Big ups for the Aussies showin some love for the one and only Chicago Bulls. I suppose it would be better, me being from California and all, if they were the 02' Lakers but thats just fine with me. If anyone knows anything bout these guys lemme know. now please.

PS I'll be putting up my weekly top 10 real soon as a new feature and I can guarentee you this will be near the top. Oh and much more from Snob Scrilla to come soon.

Snob Scrilla - Heartbreak Scorsese (96' Bulls Remix) (Media Fire)

Mongrel - Hit The Morning Sun (96' Bulls Remix) (Media Fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment