12.15.2008

Something About Les Petits Pilous


Third post in one day. Right now I am driven only by the sounds of Les Petits Pilous. Working with the Boys Noize Records crew, their track Wake Up has garnered play from the likes of Crookers, Justice, Boys Noize and Soulwax. I don't think I could have listed a more 'whose who' of the electronic scene if I tried all day. Both their remixes of Justice's DVNO and the Chromeo track Bonafied Lovin are monumental as well. It may well be monday but until winter quarter starts up it is friday night for me.

Chromeo - Bonafied Lovin' (Les Petits Pilous Remix) (Media Fire) 320
Justice - DVNO (Les Petits Pilous Remix) (Media Fire) 320
Anglo Satellite - Big Black Spider (Les Petits Pilous Remix) (Media Fire)
Les Petits Pilous - Wake Up (Media Fire) 320

some bonus Boys Noize Records business:
CLP - Superconfidential (Media Fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment