12.16.2008

Danger Danger!




Sometimes when you buy an album, tracks resonate so much more than if you just download them individually. I for one am more inclined to listen to the tracks all the way through and in turn get a lot more out of them. Point is, that is exactly what is happening today. Got my hands on the Starskee My Way ep and one track is really jumping out at me in a way I hadn't noticed before. That of course is the Danger remix! I was beginning to lose faith in the graphic designer/producer's skills. His song 00h00 with Vyle was a disappointment to say the least and his Boys Noize wasn't much better. But alas! This, along with his new song 13h12 killlll it! The starskee remix is a bit more mellow but still rumbles through with a great beat. 13h12 really returns to the sound that drew me to Danger in the first place. Lucky lucky here they are for you!

Starskee - My Way (Danger Remix)
(Media Fire) 320
Danger - 13h12 (Media Fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment