12.15.2008

Rain on a Sunday


Part of me really wants to post some songs up here that remind me of what I should be listening to on a nice quiet sunday night but I honestly can't bring myself to break away from the tracks that have kept me going through all the cigarettes and Anchor Steam I put in my body this weekend. So fuck it. Monday morning will be here soon enough and I want to salvage every last drop of weekend I can. My first real post, enjoy!

First up is a new track by the mysterious Goshi Goshi (Scrub Scrub in Japanese). Already being hailed by some as the new Fake Blood (seems rediculous seeing as the former has only been on the scene for around a year) Goshi Goshi has brought up a storm of sub genre house from both ages past and present to develop a track insanely catchy and punishing at the same time. The Lock Shot is guarenteed to be a major player in the year to come.

Goshi Goshi - The Lock Shot (Media Fire) 272

Here we find the thumping Tommie Sunshine & Udachi remix of the Audio Bully's new single
Dope Fiend. To say this track is heavy is an insult in understatement.

Audio Bullys - Dope Fiend (Tommie Sunshine & Udachi Remix) (Media Fire) 320

One producer that has increasingly drawn my attention is Das Glow. Don't know anything about the person behind the scenes but these two tracks should provide you with proof enough of sure talent.

Das Glow - Sunburnt (Media Fire) 320
The Micronauts - High Rise (Das Glow Remix) (Media Fire) 192
Herve has grown to be one of my favorite producers practically overnight. His various projects all result in songs full of pounding bass and bring one close to insanity. Here is a nice over view of some of his more recent projects and collaborations.
Shinichi Osawa - Detonator (Herve's UXB remix) (Media Fire) 320
Kidda - Under The Sun (Herve Remix) (Media Fire) 320
Action Man (Herve & Jesse Rose) - Under Your Skin (Media Fire) 320
Machines Don't Care - How Y'all Like Me Now (Media Fire) 320
Kissy Sell Out & Herve - Rikkalicious (Media Fire) 320
Last but not least the infamous crookers with two of their all time ugliest monsters.
Crookers - Lollypop (Sveglia) (Media Fire) 192
Crookers - Il Buono (Media Fire) 320

Chronicles of Never and Ksubi with efforts of equal power and destruction:
Ksubi:




Chronicles of Never:




No comments:

Post a Comment