12.14.2008

And Then There Was Light

Hello. My name is Thomas LaCroix and this is my blog Horns & Arrows. Hoping to ignite your sense of lust and creativity is the goal of this simple drum beat. I have always wanted a way to show and share the thousands of cooperating atoms that form objects of my imagination and insperation. So everyday, here in the times of Sister Winter I promise to bring forth the music, fashion, art and all other objects of attraction that bring the world to life. I suppose it would be irrisponsible to lead you blindely into my world so here are some of the things I love, I hope this helps you decide whether or not you may find any sense of kindred spirit with me.
The classifications of a certain musical genre seem to be so blended in this time so instead of writing down meaningless over generalized words like 'house' or 'rock n roll' I think a short and varied list of some of my favorites will do the trick! In no particular order: The Mystery Jets, Foamo, Danger, SebastiAn, Lykke Li, Minitel Rose, The Kills, Debussy, Van She, Das Pop, The Libertines, Santogold, Whitey, Soulwax, Bumblebeez, Cut Copy, The Presets, Empire of The Sun, M83, Mondkopf, Erol Alkan, Justice, Goose, Boys Noize, Goshi Goshi, Fake Blood, Iggy Pop, The Damned, The Bloody Beetroots, Crookers, Puzique, The Soft Boys, MGMT, Vue, Digitalism, Surkin, Klaxons, CLP, Flagrant Fowl, Tiga, Ratatat, Raphael Saadiq, Das Glow, MSTRKRFT, Poney Poney, The Rollin Stones Iggy Pop David Bowie blah blah blah blah.
I like alot of hip hop but probably won't post a massive amount of it. This blog is NOT just a music blog. My tastes in fashion, interiors, architecture, art, girls and booz all have an intertwining impact on my life and I hope to emphasize all of them. So, without further adieu I welcome you.

No comments:

Post a Comment