2.11.2009

FIST OF GOD!!!




I was starting to lose my mind with anticipation for the new MSTRKRFT album, to me their remixes had always outshined their original work but from what I have heard so far this is sure to be the album of the year so far.... I like the new direction they are taking with not only vocals, but with some variations in their production stye, use of melody and influence from their old punk days along with old Chicago & Detroit house. Album hits the streets 3/17/09... hope i dont have to wait that long!!

MSTRKRFT - Breakaway (Ft. Jahmal from The Carps) (Media Fire)

MSTRKRFT - It Ain't Love (Ft. Lil Mo) (Media Fire)

CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR ----> MSTRKRFT - Click Click Ft. E-40!!!!

Edit: Here is a video for Click Click...holy fuck its amazing
(Second song is their remix of Usher - Love In This Club)






No comments:

Post a Comment